Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Would you take it?



Limitless!
This post is for those who have seen the movie limitless.
I have watched this movie at the cinema twice and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. Not being a drug user myself, I think my attraction to this film came more from the main character and his current position, as he is a writer with writing problems. This instantly hit home with me.

The way he over comes his 'writers block' is not really a way I would consider with any other drug, though I have a feeling that if NZT-48 was available to me then I would most definitely use it and would not stop writing for the entire duration.









Obviously this drug is fictional and so are its side-effects and the way the main character over comes them.
 My question to you, is if there was a drug released, that was NOT this drug, but the seller /users claimed that it had a similar affect to the fitional NZT-48, would you take it?

8 comments:

  1. It could be cool to test it out and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd take it...but i wanna watch the movie first !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this movie is awesome, can't wait until it comes out on bluray

    ReplyDelete
  4. didnt saw it yet, but on my list

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this film is amnything like Trainspotting or Requiem for a dream then I'm defintely going to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't see it yet, but I might.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We spent the last 4 years developing this from natural supplements. We couldn't get it down to a single pill - but we do have a test tube of powder that gets you 40-70% of the way there. Certainly an eye-opening experience. http://www.WebNutrients.com

    ReplyDelete